• Is the Tenant or Landlord Liable for damages?
• Uncertain about wear and tear or general maintenance up-keep?
“Let the Rental Inspector help you!”
• Easy to read electronic written reports with date and time stamped images
• 3rd Party Inspections.
• Tailor-made for your needs “Our reports offer peace of mind for both Landlords and Tenants.”
• Access and share our inspection report online.
• Book your inspections with ease or let us handle this for you.
• Secure your Mandate and be compliant with the Rental Inspector “You’re in GOOD hands”
Hello & Welcome
The Rental Inspector is an unbiased, professional independently owned residential/commercial rental inspection company situated in Germiston, Gauteng that provides onsite rental inspection reports - to protect the interests of both landlords and tenants, during their lease agreement. We offer both simple and comprehensive - tailor-made rental inspection solutions for Property Managers, Investors, Leasing Companies, Owners, Landlords, Tenants and Real Estate Professionals.
THE IMPORTANCE OF A RENTAL INSPECTION
According to the rental housing tribunal- majority of property rental disputes are based around the rental damages deposit and the quality of inspection reports conducted, here: landlords want to rectify the damages occurred during a property lease and tenants want to be treated fairly with open and clear communication, to ensure that they have a fair chance in securing their full rental deposit back and not possibly being penalised for prior damages done before moving into the rental property.
It is vitally important to have a correct and accurate inspection done to avoid these types of disputes!
We at The Rental Inspector, know what a tedious exercise a rental inspection can be, which is often overlooked and rushed. An incorrect inspection report can have repercussions on both parties involved, here the South African legislation considers the following: Consumer Protection and Regulations Act, Rental Housing Act, Property Practitioners Bill and Unfair Practises which all play their part in regulating the practises around property rental disputes.
Rental Property is regulated by The Rental Housing Act, and enforce that both the land lord and the tenant undertake and agree upon an ingoing and outgoing documented property inspection report.
BENEFITS OF RENTAL INSPECTIONS
(both for Landlords and Tenants)
There are many benefits for both landlords and tenants which include:
- Tenants aren’t held liable for the damages that are found prior to the move in of the property.
- Landlords have peace of mind that damages occurred by the tenant are pointed out which may be claimable.
These benefits result in conducting accurate and fair rental inspections that may assist with disputes that occur with the parties involved in the property lease agreement. The Rental Inspector strives in providing a clear and unbiased objective report to clarify these uncertain grey areas of concern: wear and tear and maintenance concerns that may arise during or at the end of property rental agreements.